return to Sustainability Labs
return to Labs Highlights
Experiments in Design
- Building Energy Monitoring
- Electricity, Water, and Waste - Global at-a-glance metrics with easy to understand graphic representation
- Measurement & Verification (M&V) - Detailed M&V of building systems for continued system optimization and persistence of improvements made to systems
- Photovoltaic Panel Pilot Project
- Spring of 2014 we plan to install 4 to 6 PV panels at the Green Garage as a pilot program to learn all we can about them before implementing on a larger scale at the El Moore Greens.
- The frames holding our solar hot water panels are designed to also carry the PV panels.
Experiments in Operation
- Studying Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) related to the El Moore project
- Altherma Efficiency & Earth Room Impact
- Trash Tracker - weekly measurement of waste and monitoring of recycling and waste reduction successes
- Energy Monitoring
- What is the dewpoint in Lakeland, Florida?