Labs Planning & Activities
- LABS SESSIONS: Fridays, 2:00pm-3:30pm
- SESSIONS CURRENT TOPICS:
- SESSIONS ON THE BACK BURNER:
- Rainwater Usage
- Temperature & Humidity Profile of the historic office space documentation
- In Residence Business Plug Load Study
- Solar Thermal Panel Performance experiment (contd.) with addition of activation study documentation
- Ventilation, Cooling, and Dehumidification Systems Revisions and Optimization
- Earth Room Fan Operation & Optimization
- Refrigerator Energy Optimization
- Rainwater Usage Study
- Solar Thermal Panel Performance & Optimization - in design
- GG Refrigerator Energy Usage
- GG In Residence Business Plug Load Study
- Blower Door Test
- Natural Ventilation Guidelines
- Energy Efficient Commercial Building Federal Tax Credit
- GG-MCBW Roof Farm for Veggies
- Solar Oven
- Energy Dashboard
Green Garage Sustainability Labs
Home of the MADD Scientists - "Making A Difference Daily"....we hope!!!
- We perform scientific study to support sustainable stewardship of our Community and Earth, seeking the truth of our actions and having fun doing it.
- We are the "truth window" into the Green Garage.
- Our goal is to study sustainability beliefs and share the resulting knowledge.